QCaaSTM – QC as a Service
- No QC software management
- No QC templates setup
- Submit content & specs – Get QC reports!
Delivering to Amazon Prime Video?
Verify Your Content with Our QC Solutions
- No Long-Term Commitment
- Personalized Services
- Usage-Base Pricing
- Quick Turn Around
Do you need to QC your content with a File based QC system?
Would you prefer not to engage your staff in manage the QC system?
Would you rather just pay for what you use?
QCaaSTM is the answer!
QCaaSTM means QC as a Service. The service is designed for organizations who simply want to supply their content for QC and get the QC done using Pulsar/Quasar file QC systems. This allows organizations to focus on their core business and leave the template setup and QC to us.
How does QCaaSTM work?
Following is the process for QCaaSTM:
- You upload the content to our S3 bucket (assigned only to you) and supply us the technical specs for QA
- We will create the template and run QC on your files
- We will review the QC results and fine tune template parameters as needed
- We will deliver the PDF and XML reports to you
- Up to 2 iterations (1st – the original QC and 2nd – QC with tweaks to template based on your feedback) included in the price
- We will delete the content from S3 bucket
In most cases you will receive the first QC report within 24 hours for HD files. For 4K content, it may take up to 48 hours.
This is a pay as you go service, so you only pay for what you use! No setup fee and no long term commitment!
And we will do the first QC job (up to 30 minutes duration) for FREE!
Contact us at email@example.com for more details and to get started.
Wide range of checks
Audio Test Tone
Audio Test Tone
We were looking for a fast, high quality and cost-effective QC service without having to get involved in technical installation and operation of the QC solution itself. Venera’s QC-as-a-Service fit the bill perfectly as they supply proper templates according to our needs and advanced QC tools, as well as always being proactive in communication with us. We can now deliver our content with confidence and ship a detailed QC report along with our deliverables, all remotely from our studio in Darwin, Australia.
Venera Technologies offered me a testing option that perfectly suited my needs. They were extremely helpful and were able to get me the needed test results very efficiently.